YouTube has released its annual year-in-review video, called “Rewind 2019: For the Record,” that highlights the platform’s biggest creators and trends in 2019.
The rewind revealed the top 15 trending videos in Nigeria in 2019, from scripted entertainment to documentaries, to comedy. The list ranges from Mark Angel Comedy’s commander to Zlatan & Burna Boy’s Killin Dem, Sports highlights to Big Brother Naija’s Finale.
Last year’s video was widely hated for leaving out some of YouTube’s most controversial creators, and it quickly became the most-disliked video of all time on YouTube.
As a result, YouTube stuck to using data this year to show lists of 2019’s Rewind.
The top trending videos on YouTube for 2019 are based on views, shares, comments, likes and more. YouTube Rewind brings together the biggest viral videos featuring today’s biggest YouTube stars, mainstream and current affairs personalities.
YouTube Rewind 2019: These are the Most watched Music Videos in Nigeria for 2019
Top 15 Most watched music videos by Nigerians in 2019
1. Zlatan x Burna Boy – Killin Dem (Official Music Video) OnASpaceship
2. Davido x Chris Brown – Blow My Mind (Official Video)
PEPSI Nigeria presents the ultimate music experiences this December
3. Rudeboy – Reason With Me [Official Video]
4. Naira Marley x Zlatan – Am I A Yahoo Boy (Official Video)
5. Kizz Daniel – MADU (Official Video)
6. Naira Marley – Soapy [Official Video]
7. Teni – Uyo Meyo (Official Video)
8. Benson Ken – Is back with a Powerful Worship Medley – Talent Hunt 9.
9. Adekunle Gold x Simi – Promise (Official Video)
10. Rema – Dumebi ( Official Music Video )
11. Rudeboy – Double Double [Official Video] ft. Olamide , Phyno
12. Fireboy DML – JEALOUS (Official Music video)
13. Larry Gaaga x Wizkid – Low
14. Timaya – Balance (Official Video)
15. Teni – Power Rangers (Official Video)