GREAT NEWS FOR UNDERGRADUATES
Oil and Gas company NNPC in collaboration with Total upstream company Nigeria scholarships Award to undergraduates of different tertiary institutions in Nigeria 2017 IS HERE
Interested applicants eligible to apply must adhere to the mandatory requirements below
- Applicant must be a registered full time student in a recognized Nigerian university
- Applicant must be a 100 or 200 level student at the time of application.
- A 100 level student applicant must have scored 200 and above in UTME
- A 200 level student applicant must have an aggregate of 2.50 CGPA and above on a 5-point scale
- Applicant must not be a recipient of any similar scholarship awards in the oil and gas industry
- A 300 level student should not apply
- Application form should be completed online
- A valid E-mail address which will be used for registration verification
- How To Apply for NNPC/TOTAL Undergraduate Scholarship Award
- Visit NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship Page
- Click on the Apply Now button
- Complete the form that pops up
- Choose a desired test center closest to you
- Print acknowledgement slip
NOTE: Interested applicants are to note that application has started since 10th October, 2017 and will end 30th October, 2017. Selection Test will hold on 2nd December, 2017 at designated centers nationwide and will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. Expenses like the transportation fare to test centres will be covered by the candidate.
Successful candidates are awarded up to N150,000 per academic year.